Armed Services Qualifications Test (AFQT) – Everything you need!
If you are studying for the AFQT, we have everything – study guide, practice tests, free practice questions, study tips, how to take a test, PDF Download versions, APPLE APPs, Android APPs, ebooks and kindle!
About the Exam
The AFQT was introduced in 1950 to test recruits for the armed forces, checking if they can be trained. There have been a few changes made to it and it still remains the main screening test for armed services since the Korean and Vietnam War.
The AFQT is a Score not a test, that is based on your total scores on four of the ASVAB sub-tests. See our complete ASVAB AFQT page HERE
- The AFQT is a multiple choice test.
- Anyone eligible and interested in enlisting can also take it.
- The AFQT does not emphasize on speed of answering the question.
- The scores of all the AFQT tests are combined together into a single score and percentile
- Army recruits should score at least 31 on the AFQT to qualify for the armed forces.
- The score is derived from the tests on Verbal and Math’s sub tests of the ASVAB which includes Paragraph Comprehension, Word Knowledge, Arithmetic Reasoning and Mathematics knowledge.
- The verbal sections are counted twice while the math section is counted just once.
The AFQT is a Score and not a test, that is taken from your ASVAB sub-tests
- Arithmetic Reasoning (AR)
- Word Knowledge (WK)
- Paragraph Comprehension (PC)
- Mathematics Knowledge (MK)
See our Tour of the Content page for more detailed information
Armed Forces Qualification Test Study Guide and Practice Tests
Complete Study Guide including hundreds of pages of Tutorials, Self-Assessments, 2 sets of practice test questions, Complete guide to multiple choice strategy, Complete guide to taking a test, and Practice Test Questions for Paragraph Comprehension, Work Knowledge, Arithmetic Reasoning, and Mathematics Knowledge. Paperback – 240 pages
Order Download Version – $19.99 PDF Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase.
Armed Forces Qualification Test Practice Tests
2 sets of Practice Test Questions for Paragraph Comprehension, Work Knowledge, Arithmetic Reasoning, and Mathematics Knowledge. Over 200 questions. Paperback
Order Download Version – $14.99 PDF Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase.