Taking an Armed Services Exam?
Study Guides for popular nursing entrance tests include self-assessments, hundreds of pages of tutorials, 2 sets of practice test questions, full answer key with detailed explanations, including multiple choice strategies and test taking tips from our exam experts!
The main Armed Services Entrance tests are the ASVAB for the US and the CFAT for Canada. Another test, the AFQT, which is part of the ASVAB battery of tests. See the links below for detailed information.
- Plan "B" for Test Anxiety
- Analogies Practice Questions
- How to Analyze an Essay - The Basics
- Test Preparation with Flash Cards
- Things That Could Go Wrong on Test Day--and Making Sure they Don't
- How to Memorize Using Mnemonics
- Tips for Taking Multiple Choice Tests
- How to Concentrate When You've Got a Big Test Ahead of You
- Tips on How to Answer Different Types of Test Questions
- Do You Listen in Class?
- How to Overcome Test Anxiety
- You Were not Born a Bad Test Taker
- Why Cheating is Not a Good Test Prep Strategy
- What to Do When You Fail a Test
- Guessing on the COOP ( Or any multiple choice exam)