Taking an Armed Services Exam?
Study Guides for popular nursing entrance tests include self-assessments, hundreds of pages of tutorials, 2 sets of practice test questions, full answer key with detailed explanations, including multiple choice strategies and test taking tips from our exam experts!
The main Armed Services Entrance tests are the ASVAB for the US and the CFAT for Canada. Another test, the AFQT, which is part of the ASVAB battery of tests. See the links below for detailed information.
- Plan "B" for Test Anxiety
- Whats the Difference Between a Quiz, Test, and Exam?
- Sample Biology Test Questions
- Short-Term Study Strategies: How to Ace the Exam That’s Just Around the Corner
- Synonym Practice Questions
- How to Analyze an Essay - The Basics
- Basic Science Practice Test Questions
- Word Problem Practice
- Test Preparation with Flash Cards
- Things That Could Go Wrong on Test Day--and Making Sure they Don't
- Anatomy and Physiology Practice Test Questions
- Analogies Practice Questions
- How to Memorize Using Mnemonics
- Tips for Taking Multiple Choice Tests
- Basic Math Practice Test Questions
- How to Concentrate When You've Got a Big Test Ahead of You
- Tips on How to Answer Different Types of Test Questions
- Do You Listen in Class?
- Is the CHSPE the Same as the GED?
- How to Overcome Test Anxiety