Increase Your Score on the Armed Forces Qualification Test (AFQT)
The AFQT was introduced in 1950 to test recruits for the armed forces, checking if they can be trained. There have been a few changes made to it and it still remains the main screening test for armed services since the Korean and Vietnam War.
The AFQT is a Score not a test, that is based on your total scores on four of the ASVAB sub-tests. See our complete ASVAB AFQT page HERE
• The AFQT is a multiple choice test.
• Anyone eligible and interested in enlisting can also take it.
• The AFQT does not emphasize on speed of answering the question.
• The scores of all the AFQT tests are combined together into a single score and percentile
• Army recruits should score at least 31 on the AFQT to qualify for the armed forces.
• The score is derived from the tests on Verbal and Math’s sub tests of the ASVAB which includes Paragraph Comprehension, Word Knowledge, Arithmetic Reasoning and Mathematics knowledge.
• The verbal sections are counted twice while the math section is counted just once.
The AFQT is a Score and not a test, that is taken from your ASVAB sub-tests
• Arithmetic Reasoning (AR)
• Word Knowledge (WK)
• Paragraph Comprehension (PC)
• Mathematics Knowledge (MK)
Basic Math (Very Basic - Long & Short Division, Multiplication, Decimals, Fractions, Percent etc.)
Basic Math II (Percentage, Fractions Decimals exponents, simple algebra, parentheses removal etc.)
Armed Forces Qualification Test Study Guide and Practice Tests Complete Study Guide including hundreds of pages of Tutorials, Self-Assessments, 2 sets of practice test questions, Complete guide to multiple choice strategy, Complete guide to taking a test, and Practice Test Questions for Paragraph Comprehension, Work Knowledge, Arithmetic Reasoning, and Mathematics Knowledge. Paperback - 240 pages
Order Download Version - $19.99 PDF Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase.
Armed Forces Qualification Test Practice Tests
2 sets of Practice Test Questions for Paragraph Comprehension, Work Knowledge, Arithmetic Reasoning, and Mathematics Knowledge. Plus the complete guide to taking a testOver 200 questions. Paperback
Order Download Version - $14.99
PDF Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase.
AFQT Strategy Multiple Choice Strategies for reading comprehension, basic math and arithmetic reasoning. Includes over 100 practice test questions
Order Printed Version $14.99
Order Download Version - $9.99 PDF Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase.