Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) Exam
Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) Study Guide
The Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) certification program is organized and administered by the Dietary managers association (DMA) in association with the Certifying Board for Dietary Managers (CBDM). The CDM exams are conducted for DMA by ACT.
- Candidates must have graduated from a dietary education program approved by DMA
- Or, candidates must posses a college degree (2 or 4 years) in nutrition or food service management, or a 2-year degree in hotel management or culinary arts
- Or, candidates must have graduated from any 90-hour course in foodservice that is approved by state or other relevant body, and must also posses 2 years experience in institutional foodservice management
- Or, candidates must be former or present members of the US military that have completed any approved military training in dietary management and attained grade E-5
Dietary Managers Association,
406 Surrey Woods Drive, St. Charles,
- Gather Nutrition Data 8.5%
- Manage Supplies, Equipment Use, Sanitation, and Safety 24%
- Manage Production 10.5%
- Provide Nutrition Education 6.5%
- Hire and Supervise 9%
- Apply Nutrition Data 8.5%
- Provide Food Services 10%
- Develop Personnel and Communications 8.3%
- Professional Interaction 6.3%
- Manage Business Operations 8.4%
- Candidates will be mailed their exam results about 6 weeks after the exam
- The exam is reported on a pass/fail basis
- The exam is held twice a year in March and October
- Candidate application fee is $385
Complete CDM Study Guide & Practice Test
Complete CDM study guide compiled by experts and our staff of researchers. We have done all the work for you!
A complete exam package with everything you need, including study plan and sample questions, compiled by experts.
CDM Flash Cards & Practice Test
Flash cards are one of the most effective and best ways to study. Our CDM flash cards, prepared by experts and our staff of exam researchers contains every essential fact and key concept you need to ACE this tough test! Includes sample questions.