Miller Analogies MAT is a standardized test prepared by Harcourt Assessment (now Pearson) and is conducted to evaluate the applicants for Graduate School admission in the US. This test measures the candidate’s analytic skills and they need to solve the problems that are in the form of analogies. Knowledge of social sciences, natural sciences, math and subjects in liberal arts is needed to pass this exam.
- The test has a total of 120 questions.
- 100 of these questions are added to your test score and 20 are experimental questions.
- The exam is conducted 4 times in a year; January, May, September and December.
Exam Score and Time
- The Time Limit is 150 minutes
- Every correct answer is scored as 1 mark
- The scores are calculated on the first four sections only, the General Awareness scores could be considered by the respective institute.
Pass the MAT Miller Analogies!
By, Complete Test Preparation Inc.
Complete study guide and practice test questions for the MAT!
Over 200 practice questions, tutorials, general knowledge lists and practice.
Order PDF Download Version – $19.99 PDF Download Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase. No shipping! No Waiting!
Published by: Complete Test Preparation Inc.
Publication Date:July 16, 2014
Updated: May 12th, 2017
By O. December 20, 2015
Format: Paperback | Verified Purchase
Perfect manual to help me obtain my masters. Not boring, wording and skill test are great.