Taking the PAX Exam? We can Help!
Pass the PAX-RN Exam with the Least Amount of Studying!
The Registered Nursing Program (PAX-RN) and the Practical/Vocational Nursing Program (PAX-PN) are administered by the National League of Nursing. Both the PAX RN and PAX PN are entrance exams that measure of aptitude, basic knowledge and learning potential. Various nursing schools use PAX-RN and PAX-PN as their entrance examinations as they help ascertain the applicant’s readiness for the Registered Nurse program.
• Check with the nursing school of your choice for specific information on their requirements for admissions.
• Select a test site near you.
• Go to https://www.nlnonlinetesting.org/cgi-bin/DxR_NLN/registration_store.pl?nln500=1 to register for the examinations online.
• You need a credit card to make the payment for the exam.
• The exam is in a traditional pen-and-paper format.
• All exam questions are multiple-choice.
• There are experimental questions included, which are not scored.
• The non-scored questions cannot be distinguished from the scored questions.
• You have 3 hours to complete the exam.
PAX RN Exam Study Guide and Practice Tests
Complete Study Guide including hundreds of pages of Tutorials, Self-Assessments, 2 sets of practice test questions, Complete guide to multiple choice strategy, Complete guide to taking a test, and Practice Test Questions for Reading Comprehension, Math, Natural Science, Spelling, Non-verbal, Vocabulary, Biology, Chemistry. Paperback – 354 pages
Order Download – $19.99
PDF Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase.
|Rated4/5 based on
PAX-RN Practice Tests
Two sets of Practice test questions for the PAX-RN including, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Math and Science. Over 250 questions, with full answer key with detailed step-by-step explanations, multiple choice strategy and exam tips from our dedicated team of exam experts. Two sets of practice test questions including:
Math, Reading Comprehension, Science and Vocabulary. Paperback – 192 pages
Order Download Version – $19.99 PDF Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase.
Review for: Pass the PAX
I just took my PAX-RN test. I was scared I would fail so I bought this book to help me study. It worked! This book helped me soooo much! It showed my strengths and weaknesses so I knew what to study! It has practice test and learning chapters! I would highly recommend this book to anyone taking the PAX test!
Written by: Tink527
Review for: Pass the PAX
Pretty decent study guide.
The practice questions in this review were more difficult than the actual test questions, but I’d rather be more prepared than less. So, thank you.
Written by: Brittany Marino