Taking the Test for Admission into Catholic High School (TACHS)? We can help!
Studying for the TACHS Exam? Here is how to pass!
- Online registration is easy and advised. Simply fill out the online registration forms
- Candidates can register via telephone by calling 1-866-61TACHS (1-866-618-2247) Monday-Friday from 8:00am-7:00pm and Saturday-Sunday from 10:00am-2:00pm (ET)
- Candidates can also be registered via mail. Download and complete application forms and send along with payment to
TACHS Examination Office,
PO Box 64675,
Eagan, MN 55164-9522
- Reading (vocabulary and reading comprehension)
- Language (four short tests on capitalization, spelling, usage and punctuation and expression)
- Mathematics (two sections: concepts and estimation and problem-solving/data interpretation)
- The exam is timed for 2 hours
- The exam is made up of subtests
- The exam is set as multiple choice questions
Application fee is $52
Test results will be sent to three high schools chosen by the candidate
Increase your Score on the TACHS Exam!
TACHS Exam Study Guide and Practice Questions
Complete TACHS Study Guide including hundreds of pages of Tutorials, Self-Assessments, 2 sets of practice test questions. Practice Test Questions for Reading, Math, Vocabulary, Language and more. One of the most complete TACHS test prep books! Paperback – 214 pages
Order Printed Book (Amazon) $29.99
Order Printable PDF Download Version – $19.99 Printable PDF Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase.
TACHS Practice Questions
2 Sets of TACHS Practice Test Questions including, Reading, Math, Vocabulary, Language and more. Paperback – 196 pages
Order Printed Book (Amazon) $19.99
Order PDF Download Version – $19.99 Printable PDF Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase.