Taking the ACCUPLACER®? Need some extra practice on the Math component?
The Math section has 2 sub-tests:
Scientific Notation Practice Questions and Tutorial
Exponents and Radicals – 10 Questions
Square Root – 10 Questions
Fractions, Decimals and Percent – 14 Questions
Means, Median and Mode – 9 Questions
Probability – 8 Questions
Making Inferences from a Sample – Tutorial with sample questions
Solve real world problems with ratio and proportion
Solve one variable linear equations – 5 Questions with explanation
Solve two variable linear equations – 5 questions
Identify and solve quadratic equations given values or graphs
Solve quadratic using different methods – 5 questions
Translate real world problems into quadratic equations
Trigonometry – 5 questions
Logarithms – 6 questions
Basic Geometry – 9 questions
Slope of a Line
Need to brush up on your math? This is the book for you!
ACCUPLACER® Math practice questions, easy-to-read tutorials explaining everything in plain language, exam tips and tricks, math shortcuts, and multiple choice strategies! Everything you need, complied by a dedicated team of experts with everything you need all in one place!
Here is what the ACCUPLACER® Math Workbook can do for you:
- Learn then practice your math skills! Practice test questions are the best way to prepare for an exam and this is the book that you need to fully prepare for the ACCUPLACER® math test.
- Practice Tests familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, giving you more confidence when you take the exam.
- Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses.
- Practice tests allow you to practice your exam time management – a critical exam-writing skill that can easily improve your grade substantially.
- Practice tests reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam. Hundreds of questions with detailed solutions and explanations to improve your understand of the basic concepts behind the questions.
- Learn powerful multiple choice strategies designed by exam experts! Includes tips and multiple choice strategies to increase your score you won’t find anywhere else!
Practice Really Does Make Perfect!
The more questions you see, the more likely you are to pass the test. And between our study guide and practice tests, you’ll have over 200 practice questions that cover every category.
Our practice test questions have been developed by our dedicated team of experts. All the material in the study guide, including every practice question, are designed to engage your critical thinking skills needed to pass the test!
Heard it all before?
Maybe you have heard this kind of thing before, and don’t feel you need it. Maybe you are not sure if you are going to buy this book.
Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students!
Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn’t that worth it?
Over 200 ACCUPLACER® Practice Questions, Tutorials, Test Tips, and Multiple Choice Strategies!
Over 200 ACCUPLACER® Math practice questions, plus test tips, how to study math, multiple choice strategies and more!
Order PDF Download Version – $9.99 PDF Download Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase. No shipping! No Waiting!
Printable PDF version of Paperback – Optimized for any platform – PC, MAC, Smart Phone or Tablet!
Publication Date:May 17, 2016
Published by:Complete Test Preparation Inc.
Page Updated: February 25th, 2019
based on 3 customer reviews
Format: Kindle Verified Purchase
Date: November 7, 2016
This Kindle version has some printing imperfections and layout translates deforming geometric shapes. However,it is a great reference to prepare for the accuplacer. It has good explanations and it covers the program. I integrated some topics from other sources,but I based my further research on this book.
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
Date: June 25, 2017
Helpful but obviously you need a text book.
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
Date: May 25, 2017
This is a very helpful book. If you struggle with math,and have to take the accuplacer test for college, I highly recommend this book.
Modified: February 25th, 2019 February 25th, 2019
Published: July 15th, 2016