The ASVAB math content covers basic high school math, which includes the following topics:
- Decimals, fractions and percent
- Calculate percent increase/decrease
- Solve word problems (Arithmetic Reasoning)
- Operations with fractions – add, subtract, divide and
- Estimate solutions
- Solve equations with 1 variable (Basic Algebra)
- Use scale on a map to calculate distances
Math Practice Questions
Exponents – 8 questions
Basic Math – 10 questions
Basic Math 2 – 10 questions
Word Problems Tutorial
Algebra – 7 questions
Percent – 18 questions
Fractions, Percent and Decimals – 14 questions
Basic Geometry – 9 questions
Quadratics – 5 questions
Linear Equations with 1 variable – 5 questions
Linear Equations with 2 variables – 5 questions
Scientific Notation – Complete Tutorial and 6 questions
Order of Operation – 6 questions
Need to brush up on your math? This is the book for you!
ASVAB Math practice questions, easy-to-read tutorials explaining everything in plain language, exam tips and tricks, math shortcuts, and multiple choice strategies! Everything you need, complied by a dedicated team of experts with everything you need all in one place!
Here is what the ASVAB Math Workbook can do for you:
- Learn then practice your math skills! Practice test questions are the best way to prepare for an exam and this is the book that you need to fully prepare for the ASVAB math test.
- Practice Tests familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, giving you more confidence when you take the exam.
- Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses.
- Practice tests allow you to practice your exam time management – a critical exam-writing skill that can easily improve your grade substantially.
- Practice tests reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam. Hundreds of questions with detailed solutions and explanations to improve your understand of the basic concepts behind the questions.
- Learn powerful multiple choice strategies designed by exam experts! Includes tips and multiple choice strategies to increase your score you won’t find anywhere else!
Practice Really Does Make Perfect!
The more questions you see, the more likely you are to pass the test. And between our study guide and practice tests, you’ll have over 200 practice questions that cover every category.
Our practice test questions have been developed by our dedicated team of experts. All the material in the study guide, including every practice question, are designed to engage your critical thinking skills needed to pass the test!
Heard it all before?
Maybe you have heard this kind of thing before, and don’t feel you need it. Maybe you are not sure if you are going to buy this book.
Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students!
Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn’t that worth it?
ASVAB Math Workbook
ASVAB Practice Questions, Tutorials, Test Tips, and Multiple Choice Strategies!
Over 200 ASVAB Math practice questions, plus test tips, how to study math, multiple choice strategies and more!
Order PDF Download Version – $9.99 PDF Download Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase. No shipping! No Waiting!
Publication Date:May 23, 2016
Published by:Complete Test Preparation Inc.
By, Complete Test Preparation Inc.
Updated: May 23rd, 2016