Taking the BC Provincial Test? We can help! Free practice test questions, test strategy, in PDF download, printed book and ebook formats!
About the Exams
- All students in grades 10, 11, and 12 must write the provincial exams.
- Exams are held in November, April, May and August.
- All exams are electronic (computer based) only. Tips for increasing your score on electronic exams.
Exam Content Grade 10
- Apprenticeship and Workplace Mathematics 10
- Foundations of Mathematics and Pre-Calculus 10
- First Peoples
Exam Content Grade 11
- Civic Studies 11
- Social Studies 11
- BC First Nations Studies 12
Exam Content Grade 12
- BC First Nations Studies
- English First Peoples
BC Provincial Test Strategy
Winning Multiple Choice Strategies for the BC Provincial Exam
Increase your score with test tips, strategy for English, reading comprehension and math. Prepared by experts! Includes practice questions
Order Print Version (Amazon) $19.99
Order PDF Download Version – $9.99 PDF Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase. No Shipping! No Waiting!
Printable PDF version of Paperback – Optimized for any platform – PC, MAC, Smart Phone or Tablet!
Publication Date:March 6, 2015
Page Updated: January 31st, 2018
Modified: January 31st, 2018
Published: May 16th, 2016