Learn and Practice Proven multiple choice strategies for Reading and Listening Comprehension!
If you are preparing for the Canadian Academic English Language Exam, you probably want all the help you can get! CAEL Test Strategy is your complete guide to answering multiple choice questions!
You will learn:
- Powerful multiple choice strategies with practice questions – Learn 15 powerful multiple choice strategies and then practice. Answer key for all practice questions with extensive commentary including tips, short-cuts and strategies.
- How to prepare for a multiple choice exam – make sure you are preparing properly and not wasting valuable study time!
- Who does well on multiple choice exams and who does not – and how to make sure you do!
- How to handle trick questions – usually there are one or two trick questions to separate the really good students from the rest – tips and strategies to handle these special questions.
- Step-by-step strategy for answering multiple choice – on any subject!
- Common Mistakes on a Test – and how to avoid them
- How to avoid test anxiety – how to avoid one of the most common reasons for low scores on a test
- How to prepare for a test – proper preparation for your exam will definitely boost your score!
- How to psych yourself up for a test – tips on the the all-important mental preparation!
- Learn what you must do in the test room
Includes over 150 practice questions!
Once you learn our powerful multiple choice strategy techniques, practice them right away on Reading Comprehension and Listening Comprehension, with full audio, plus How to take an Oral Exam and How to Write an Essay!
Also included is How to Take a Test – The Complete Guide
Let’s face it: test-taking is really not easy! While some people seem to have the natural ability to know what to study, how to absorb and retain information, and how to stay calm enough while actually taking a test to earn a great score, most of us find taking tests to be sheer misery. This is one of the most important chapters!
Here you will find out:
- How to Take a Test – The basics
- In the Test Room – What you MUST do
- Common Mistakes on a Test – And how to avoid them
- Mental Prep – How to psych yourself up for a test
Maybe you have read this kind of thing before
Maybe feel you don’t need it, and you are not sure if you are going to buy this book. Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students. Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn’t that worth it?
Order PDF Download Version $14.99 No Shipping! No Waiting!
CAEL Strategy: Multiple Choice Strategies for Listening Comprehension and Reading Comprehension plus How to Write an Essay!
Getting Started with the CAEL®
Answering Multiple-Choice Step-by-Step 13
Multiple-Choice Strategy Practice Questions
Answer Key 37
Reading Comprehension Practice Questions
Answer Key 64
Listening Comprehension Practice Questions
Answer Key 83
How to Write an Essay
Common Essay Mistakes - Example 1 94
Common Essay Mistakes - Example 2 96
Writing Concisely 98
Avoiding Redundancy 100
How to Take an Oral Exam
Preparing for an Oral Exam 108
How to Prepare for a Test
How to Take a Test
Reading the Instructions 117
How to Take a Test - The Basics 118
In the Test Room – What you MUST do! 123
Avoid Anxiety Before a Test 127
Common Test-Taking Mistakes 129