Taking the Canadian Firefighter Entrance Test? Practice questions for all exam contents!
The Canadian Firefighter reading comprehension section has 30 reading comprehension questions. Below is a detailed list of the types of reading questions that generally appear on the Canadian Firefighter test.
- Draw logical conclusions
- Make predictions
- Analyze passages to solve problems or identify sequences
- Vocabulary – Give the definition of a word from context
- Identify specific facts or details from a passage and distinguish facts and details.
The Mathematics section covers,
- Metric conversion
- Word problems
The Listening Comprehension section includes,
- Answering questions about specific facts in a passage
- Making inferences from information in a passage