Over 200 GED® math practice questions, prepared by a dedicated team of exam experts, with detailed answer key, Math shortcuts, tips and tricks, tutorials and multiple choice strategies!
Order PDF Download Version – $14.99 PDF Download Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase. No shipping! No Waiting!
- Fractions, Percent and Decimals
- Exponents, Radicals and Square Root
- Order of Operation
- Metric Conversion
- Slope of a line
- Identify linear equations from a graph
- Calculate perimeter, circumference and volume
- Solve problems using the Pythagorean theorem
- Solve real world problems using the properties of geometric shapes
- Similarity and Congruence
- Ratio and proportion
- Linear equations with 1 and 2 variables
- Real-world quadratic problems
- Identify quadratic equations from graphs
- Solve Inequalities
- Algebraic geometry problems
- Basic Trigonometry
Need to brush up on your math? This is the book for you!
GED® Math practice questions, easy-to-read tutorials explaining everything in plain language, exam tips and tricks, math shortcuts, and multiple choice strategies! Everything you need, compiled by a dedicated team of experts with everything you need all in one place!
Here is what the GED® Math Workbook can do for you:
- Learn then practice your math skills! Practice test questions are the best way to prepare for an exam and this is the book that you need to fully prepare for the GED® math test.
- Practice Tests familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, giving you more confidence when you take the exam.
- Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses.
- Practice tests allow you to practice your exam time management – a critical exam-writing skill that can easily improve your grade substantially.
- Practice tests reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam. Hundreds of questions with detailed solutions and explanations to improve your understand of the basic concepts behind the questions.
- Learn powerful multiple choice strategies designed by exam experts! Includes tips and multiple choice strategies to increase your score you won’t find anywhere else!
Practice Really Does Make Perfect!
The more questions you see, the more likely you are to pass the test. And between our study guide and practice tests, you’ll have over 200 practice questions that cover every category.
Our practice test questions have been developed by our dedicated team of experts. All the material in the study guide, including every practice question, are designed to engage your critical thinking skills needed to pass the test!
GED® is a registered trademark of American Council on Education Corporation, who are not involved in the production of, and do not endorse this publication.
Heard it all before?
Maybe you have heard this kind of thing before, and don’t feel you need it. Maybe you are not sure if you are going to buy this book.
Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students!
Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn’t that worth it?
Order Paperback (Amazon)
The GED© Math Study Plan 9
Making a Study Schedule 10
Fraction Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts 17
Converting Fractions to Decimals 19
Converting Fractions to Percent 21
Decimal Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts 23
Converting Decimals to Fractions 23
Converting Decimals to Percent 23
Percent Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts 24
Converting Percents to Decimals 25
Converting Percents to Fractions 26
Exponents: Tips, Shortcuts & Tricks 27
Simplifying Radicals 28
Order of Operation 29
Metric Conversion 30
Basic Math Practice Questions 34
Answer Key 49
Data, Statistics and Probability
Mean, Median and Mode 59
Dependent and Independent Variables 60
Practice Questions 63
Answer Key 71
How to Solve Word Problems 74
Types of Word Problems 77
Word Problem Practice Questions 91
Answer Key 100
Coordinate Grid and Plane 109
Pythagorean Geometry 116
Geometry Practice Questions 126
Answer Key 148
Solving One-Variable Linear Equations 162
Factoring Polynomials 163
Quadratic Equations 164
Solving Inequalities 168
Algebra Practice Questions 173
Answer Key 189
Basic Math Multiple Choice
Multiple Choice Strategy and Shortcuts 223
How to Study for a Math Test
How to Prepare for a Test
The Strategy of Studying 231
How to Take a Test
Reading the Instructions 235
How to Take a Test - The Basics 237
In the Test Room – What you MUST do! 241
Avoid Anxiety Before a Test 247
Common Test-Taking Mistakes 249