PSEE (371) Test Contents
Main areas on the test:
- Arithmetic reasoning – Word problems where you are asked to find a missing variable.
- Logical reasoning – Several statements are given and you are asked to choose the statement that is a valid conclusion, given the statements.
- Analytical reasoning – draw conclusions as well as determine the relation between words
- Number or letter series – you are given a series, with one or two elements missing.
Arithmetic reasoning questions present a situation with a number of variables, which you must convert into an equation or equations, and find the missing variable.
PSEE logic questions give 2 sentences, or premises are given, and you are asked if the third sentence is true or false.
Number Series questions give a series of elements with several elements missing, which you must choose from the given choices
PSEE Test Study Practice Course
Study and Practice!
- Hundreds of practice questions
- Easy to follow tutorials
- Self Assessments
- and more!