What's on the CHSPE Math Test?
Number Sense and Operations
Order of Operation
Operations with real numbers and radicals
Algebra and Patterns
Slope of a line
Linear functions and quadratics from graphs
Linear equations with 1 and 2 variables
Geometric Transformations – Dilation, Reflection and transformation
Need to brush up on your math? This is the book for you!
CHSPE Math practice questions, easy-to-read tutorials explaining everything in plain language, exam tips and tricks, math shortcuts, and multiple choice strategies! Everything you need, compiled by a dedicated team of experts with everything you need all in one place!
Here is what the CHSPE Math Workbook can do for you:
- Learn then practice your math skills! Practice test questions are the best way to prepare for an exam and this is the book that you need to fully prepare for the CHSPE math test.
- Practice Tests familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, giving you more confidence when you take the exam.
- Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses.
- Practice tests allow you to practice your exam time management – a critical exam-writing skill that can easily improve your grade substantially.
- Practice tests reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam. Hundreds of questions with detailed solutions and explanations to improve your understand of the basic concepts behind the questions.
- Learn powerful multiple choice strategies designed by exam experts! Includes tips and multiple choice strategies to increase your score you won’t find anywhere else!
Practice Really Does Make Perfect!
The more questions you see, the more likely you are to pass the test. And between our study guide and practice tests, you’ll have over 200 practice questions that cover every category.
Our practice test questions have been developed by our dedicated team of experts. All the material in the study guide, including every practice question, are designed to engage your critical thinking skills needed to pass the test!
Heard it all before?
Maybe you have heard this kind of thing before, and don’t feel you need it. Maybe you are not sure if you are going to buy this book.
Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students!
Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn’t that worth it?
The CHSPE Study Plan 9
Making a Study Schedule 13
Practice Questions 20
Answer Key 23
Converting to Scientific Notation 26
Scientific Notation Practice 29
Answer Key 31
Order of Operation
Practice Questions 35
Answer Key 37
Simplifying Exponents and Radicals
Exponents, Tips, Shortcuts & Tricks 39
Simplifying Radicals 41
Practice Questions 43
Answer Key 47
How to Solve Word Problems
Types of Word Problems 53
Practice Questions 67
Answer Key 75
Cartesian Plane, Coordinate Grid and Plane
Basic Geometry 84
Perimeter, Area & Volume 87
Pythagorean Geometry 90
Geometric Transformations 97
Practice Questions 103
Answer Key 125
One-Variable Linear Equations 139
Two-Variable Linear Equations 140
Simplifying Polynomials 142
Factoring Polynomials 143
Quadratic Equations 144
Practice Questions 147
Answer Key 157
Data Statistics & Probability
Permutations & Combinations 178
Inferences from Data 180
Simple Probability 181
Practice Questions 184
Answer Key 191
Basic Math Multiple Choice
How to Study for a Math Test
How to Prepare for a Test
The Strategy of Studying 208
How to Take a Test
Reading the Instructions 212
How to Take a Test - The Basics 214
In the Test Room – What you MUST do! 219
Avoid Anxiety Before a Test 225
Common Test-Taking Mistakes 227
CHSPE Math Workbook
Prepared by our Dedicated Team of Experts!
- Over 100 Practice Questions
- Tutorials for all Math content
- Test Tips
- Multiple Choice Strategies - Not found anywhere else!
- How to Study for a Math Test
- Mental Preparation for a Test
Test shortcuts, tips and strategies to increase your score!
Practice Exercises and Tutorials for:
- Fractions, Decimals and Percent
- Basic Algebra
- Word Problems
- Data, Statistics and Probability
- And a lot more!
Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool and one of the most effective ways to study!
Practice tests can help you:
- Learn your strengths and weaknesses
- Familiarize yourself with the exam format
- Build your self-confidence
- Practice your exam time management
- Reduce exam anxiety
Why not do everything you can to increase your score?