Taking the Certified Medical Assistant Exam? Looking for CMA Practice Tests?
You want a complete Practice Test package with everything you need, compiled by a dedicated team of experts all in one place!
Here is what our 2 CMA Practice Test Package can do for you:
- Practice Tests are the best way to prepare for an exam and this is the book that you need to fully prepare for the Certified Medical Assistant Exam.
- Here are 2 complete CMA Tests, prepared by a dedicated team of experts that will prepare you for the exam like nothing else will.
- Each complete Certified Medical Assistant Practice Test includes information about the test such as the time allotted for each section, allowing you to time yourself for a complete exam experience.
- Practice Tests familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, giving you more confidence when you take the exam.
- Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses.
- Practice tests allow you to practice your exam time management – a critical exam-writing skill that can easily improve your grade substantially.
- Practice Tests reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam. Hundreds of questions with detailed solutions and explanations to improve your understand of the basic concepts behind the questions.
- If you are taking the Certified Medical Assistant – the 2 CMA Tests are an essential part of studying and passing!
Each CMA Practice Test Contains:
- Part I – Medical Terminology
This section covers medical root, stems, prefixes and suffixes, common surgical procedures, diagnostic procedures and medical specialties.
- Part II – Anatomy and Physiology
This section covers the functions, conditions and common diseases and issues with the different body systems.
- Part III – Communication Skills
This section covers basic communication skills such as, body language, listening skills, identifying needs, open and closed questions, active listening.
- Part IV – Common Writing Skills
This section covers sentence structure, grammar and punctuation.
- Part V – Medical Legal Issues and Legislation
This section covers medical legal issues, and important workplace and medical related legislation, including, Occupational Safety & Health (OSHA), Food & Drug Admin (FDA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
OVER 250 questions in total! Similar in type and difficulty to the CMA exam.
Study Mistakes (or why listen to us?)
If you are like most people you have probably made some of these fatal study mistakes:
Study Mistake #1 – Scavenger hunts online to find ‘free’ test questions. We have all done this and really know what happens – hours and hours of surfing, pages and pages of print outs, missing pages, questionable results, and hours of wasted time that you could have spent studying!
Consider this – What is your hourly rate? How much time did you spend trolling the Internet and what did you really get? If you are like most people, when you really look at what you got, you are disappointed.
If you are like most people you start out doing a Certified Medical Assistant questions scavenger hunt and then quick realize it is a complete waste of time, so you buy the 2 CMA Practice Tests and start practicing right away.
Study Mistake #2 – Studying everything that could possibly be on the test. Many students start off trying this and I did too. And if you are like most people, you start off with high hopes of studying EVERYTHING but quickly realize it is impossible to study everything.
Study Mistake #3 – traditional test preparation methods. Consider this – if smart people who know their stuff still fail, then something must be wrong with the ‘traditional’ way of doing things.
You are right and yes there is! Taking a big test, with your new salary and CMA certification riding on the results is pretty stressful and even if you know your stuff you can still fail. Which in itself is a pretty scary thought!
You want a complete guide to the CMA practice test package.
Imagine how you would feel if you took arrived at the CMA exam and freaked out and couldn’t think straight! This is no joke and it happens to lots of people – BUT it doesn’t have to happen to you!
Other study mistakes – freaking out, procrastinating, delay, denial, leaving it to the last minute …. maybe you have a few more to add to my list!
You want to avoid all these Study Mistakes! And why take a chance when your CMA Certification is on the line?
Why take chances? Doesn’t it make sense to do everything possible to pass the CMA?
Practice Test Questions – PDF Download
Certified Medical Assistant Practice Test Questions
Complete CMA practice tests including, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, communication skills, writing skills, medical legal issues and legislation and more.
PDF Version Download after purchase. No shipping! No Waiting!
Published by:Complete Test Preparation Inc.
Cover Image: https://www.test-preparation.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/CMA-Tablet.jpg
Availability: In Stock