You want a complete Practice Test package with everything you need, compiled by a dedicated team of experts with everything you need all in one place!
Here is what our 2 CNA Practice Test Package can do for you:
- Practice Tests are the best way to prepare for an exam and this is the book that you need to fully prepare for the CNA.
- Here are 2 complete CNA Tests, prepared by a dedicated team of experts that will prepare you for the exam like nothing else will.
- Each complete CNA practice test includes information about the test such as the time allotted for each section, allowing you to time yourself for a complete exam experience.
- Practice Tests familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, giving you more confidence when you take the exam.
- Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses.
- Practice tests allow you to practice your exam time management – a critical exam-writing skill that can easily improve your grade substantially.
- Practice Tests reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam. Hundreds of questions with detailed solutions and explanations to improve your understand of the basic concepts behind the questions.
- If you are taking the Certified Nurse Assistant – the 2 CNA Practice Tests are an essential part of studying and passing!
Each CNA Practice Test Contains:
- Catheter Care, Hand and Nail Care, and Bedpan
- Handwashing and Indirect Care
- Measure and Record: Pulse and Respirations, Urine Output, and Feeding
- Mouth Care, Dressing, Partial Bed bath
- Occupied Bed, Foot Care and Perineal Care
- ROM, Ambulation, Transfer and Positioning
OVER 120 Practice Questions with detailed answer explanations and step-by-step solutions.
Study Mistakes (or why listen to us?)
If you are like most people you have probably made some of these fatal study mistakes:
Study Mistake #1 – Scavenger hunts online to find ‘free’ test questions. We have all done this and really know what happens – hours and hours of surfing, pages and pages of print outs, missing pages, questionable results, and hours of wasted time that you could have spent studying!
Consider this – What is your hourly rate? How much time did you spend trolling the Internet and what did you really get? If you are like most people, when you really look at what you got, you are disappointed.
If you are like most people you start out doing an CNA practice test questions scavenger hunt and then quick realize it is a complete waste of time, so you buy the 2 CNA Practice Tests and start practicing right away.
Study Mistake #2 – Studying everything that could possibly be on the test. Many students start off trying this and I did too. And if you are like most people, you start off with high hopes of studying EVERYTHING but quickly realize it is impossible to study everything.
Study Mistake #3 – traditional test preparation methods. Consider this – if smart people who know their stuff still fail, then something must be wrong with the ‘traditional’ way of doing things.
You are right and yes there is! Taking a big test, is pretty stressful and even if you know your stuff you can still fail. Which in itself is a pretty scary thought!
You want a complete guide to the CNA practice test package.
Imagine how you would feel if you took arrived at the CNA exam and freaked out and couldn’t think straight! This is no joke and it happens to lots of people – BUT it doesn’t have to happen to you!
Other study mistakes – freaking out, procrastinating, delay, denial, leaving it to the last minute …. maybe you have a few more to add to my list!
You want to avoid all these Study Mistakes! And why take a chance when so much is on the line?
Why take chances? Doesn’t it make sense to do everything possible to pass the CNA exam?