CUNY Practice Test Questions
The CUNY has 3 sections, Mathematics, Reading and and Essay
Reading Comprehension on standardized tests usually include:
- Drawing logical conclusions
- Identify the author’s intent to persuade, inform, or entertain.
- Make predictions
- Analyze and evaluate the use of text structure to solve problems or identify sequences
- Identify the characteristics of a passage types (narrative, expository, technical, persuasive).
- Give the definition of a word from context
- Find specific information from a different types of communication (memo, posted notice etc.)
The CUNY has 2 math components – Basic Math and College Level Math