Learn and Practice Proven multiple choice strategies for Reading Comprehension, Word Problems, English Grammar and Basic Math!
If you are preparing for the Canadian Firefighter Test, you probably want all the help you can get! Canadian Firefighter Test Strategy is your complete guide to answering multiple choice questions!
You will learn:
- Powerful multiple choice strategies with practice questions – Learn 15 powerful multiple choice strategies and then practice. Answer key for all practice questions with extensive commentary including tips, short-cuts and strategies.
- How to prepare for a multiple choice exam – make sure you are preparing properly and not wasting valuable study time!
- Who does well on multiple choice exams and who does not – and how to make sure you do!
- How to handle trick questions – usually there are one or two trick questions to separate the really good students from the rest – tips and strategies to handle these special questions.
- Step-by-step strategy for answering multiple choice – on any subject!
- Common Mistakes on a Test – and how to avoid them
- How to avoid test anxiety – how to avoid one of the most common reasons for low scores on a test
- How to prepare for a test – proper preparation for your exam will definitely boost your score!
- How to psych yourself up for a test – tips on the the all-important mental preparation!
- Learn what you must do in the test room
Includes over 150 practice questions!
Once you learn our powerful multiple choice strategy techniques, practice them right away on Reading Comprehension, basic math, and word problems!
How to Take a Test – The Complete Guide
Let’s face it: test-taking is really not easy! While some people seem to have the natural ability to know what to study, how to absorb and retain information, and how to stay calm enough while actually taking a test to earn a great score, most of us find taking tests to be sheer misery. This is one of the most important chapters!
Here you will find out:
- How to Take a Test – The basics
- In the Test Room – What you MUST do
- Common Mistakes on a Test – And how to avoid them
- Mental Prep – How to psych yourself up for a test
Heard this before?
Maybe you feel you don’t need it, and you are not sure if you are going to buy this book. Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students. Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn’t that worth it?
Remember it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students.
Why not do everything you can to increase your score?
Order Download Version PDF copy of print version No shipping! No waiting!
The Canadian Firefighter Exam 6
A Better Score Is Possible 7
Who does well on Multiple-Choice exams? 9
Types of Multiple-Choice
Multiple-Choice Quick Tips 13
Multiple-choice Strategy Practice
Answer Key 39
Reading Comprehension Practice 52
Answer Key 66
Basic Math Multiple-Choice
Math Multiple-choice Strategy 76
Practice Questions 81
Answer Key 87
Fraction Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts 93
Decimal Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts 97
Percent Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts 98
Word Problem Multiple-choice Strategy
Types of Word problems 103
Practice Questions 113
Answer Key 116
How to Prepare for a Test
Mental Preparation 122
How to Take a Test
Reading the Instructions 125
How to Take a Test - The Basics 126
In the Test Room – What you MUST do! 130
Common Test-Taking Mistakes 137