The BC Police Entrance Test contains 50 math questions, all multiple choice, in the following areas:
Linear equations with 1 and 2 variables
Operations with Quadratics
Binomials and monomials
Area, Volume and Perimeter
Slope of a line
Identify linear equations from a graph
Calculate perimeter, circumference and volume
Solve problems using the Pythagorean theorem
Need to brush up on Your math? This is the book for you!
Here is what the BC Police Math Workbook can do for you
- Learn then practice your math skills! Practice test questions are the best way to prepare for an exam and this is the book that you need to fully prepare for the PERT math test.
- Practice Tests familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, giving you more confidence when you take the exam.
- Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses.
- Practice tests allow you to practice your exam time management – a critical exam-writing skill that can easily improve your grade substantially.
- Practice tests reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam. Hundreds of questions with detailed solutions and explanations to improve your understand of the basic concepts behind the questions.
- Learn powerful multiple choice strategies designed by exam experts! Includes tips and multiple choice strategies to increase your score you won’t find anywhere else!
Practice Really Does Make Perfect!
The more questions you see, the more likely you are to pass the test. And between our study guide and practice tests, you’ll have over 300 practice questions that cover every category.
Our practice test questions have been developed by our dedicated team of experts. All the material in the study guide, including every practice question, are designed to engage your critical thinking skills needed to pass the test!
Heard it all before?
Maybe you have heard this kind of thing before, and don’t feel you need it. Maybe you are not sure if you are going to buy this book.
Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students!
Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn’t that worth it?
BC Police Math Workbook
Includes over 200 math practice questions,
- Basic Math Operations
- Word Problems
- Basic Geometry
- Basic Algebra
How to study for a math test, math tips, tricks and shortcuts, multiple choice strategies and more! Prepared by a dedicated team of experts!
The BC Police Study Plan 10
Making a Study Schedule 12
Order of Operation
Practice Questions 20
Answer Key 22
Exponents: Tips, Tricks & Short-cuts 24
Practice Questions 27
Answer Key 30
How to Solve Word Problems 32
Types of Word Problems 35
Practice Questions 47
Answer Key 56
Basic Geometry 65
Pythagorean Geometry 72
Perimeter, Area and Volume 77
Practice Questions 79
Answer Key 98
Solving One-Variable Equations 110
Solving Two-Variable Equations 111
Simplifying Polynomials 113
Factoring Polynomials 114
Quadratic Equations 115
Practice Questions 118
Answer Key 127
Basic Math Multiple Choice
Strategy and Short-cuts 150
How to Study for a Math Test
How to Prepare for a Test
The Strategy of Studying 158
How to Take a Test
Reading the Instructions 162
How to Take a Test – The Basics 164
In the Test Room 169
Avoid Anxiety Before a Test 175
Common Test-Taking Mistakes 177