Taking the Justice Institute of BC Police Entrance Test?
We can Help!
Types of reading questions that generally appear on the exam.
- Drawing logical conclusions
- Make predictions
- Analyze and evaluate the use of text structure to solve problems or identify sequences
- Vocabulary – Give the definition of a word from context
This section tests your ability to articulate in writing, complex thoughts in a clear and concise way that is understandable to others.
This includes, vocabulary, spelling and English grammar.
Logic and Problem Solving
Questions likely to appear on the test:
- Ordering information in a logical sequence
- Map reading
- Solving problems
- Identifying patterns in data