Innovative Study Skills Lesson Plan Gets Students Involved!
Complete Lesson Plan for teachers includes, Study Environment, Getting Organized, Time Management, Concentration and more!
Everything you need all in once convenient package, ready for the classroom today.
- No Preparation
- Use over and over
- Complete instructions for the teacher
- 43 Page Teachers Guide
- 34 Page Student Workbook
- Everything included in one package
- Ready for the classroom!
- Download after purchase
Table of Contents
- Study Environment
Rating Study Environment Worksheets
Study Environment Worksheets
- Getting Organized for Studying
A. Organizing your Study Space
Study Space Organization Quiz
Class Discussion – Getting Your Study Area Organized.
Tips for organizing our Study Area Handout
B. Organizing School and Homework
School and Homework Organization Quiz
Class Discussion – School and Homework Organization
Tips for Organizing School and Homework Handout
- Time Management
Introduction to Time Management
Pareto and Getting things done.
To Do List Worksheets
Tips for Time Management Handout
Concentration – How do I Concentrate anyway?
Concentration Self Assessment
What to do!
Concentration Solutions Worksheet
- Learning Style
Complete Learning Styles Quiz
- Teachers Resources
Free daily, weekly and monthly calendars
Guidelines for holding Class Discussions
- All handouts included. No preparation! Saves you hours and hours.
- Use this package over and over. Saves you time and money!
- Complete instructions for Teacher. Everything is explained and ready to go!
- Ready to use in the classroom. Walk into the classroom and use it today.
- Handy Adobe PDF format.
- Involves and engages students learning how to study
What Our Customers Say:
Thanks so much! I have read through the material and know it will be a great help. I was just assigned to teach study skills to 6th graders at the last moment and we have no curriculum – it is up to me to create it! Anyway, my plate is already and full and your lessons are just what I needed to help me streamline the course. Thanks again!