Miller Analogies MAT is a standardized test prepared by Harcourt Assessment (now Pearson) and is conducted to evaluate the applicants for Graduate School admission in the US. This test measures the candidate’s analytic skills and they need to solve the problems that are in the form of analogies. Knowledge of social sciences, natural sciences, math and subjects in liberal arts is needed to pass this exam.
- The test has a total of 120 questions.
- 100 of these questions are added to your test score and 20 are experimental questions.
- The exam is conducted 4 times in a year; January, May, September and December.
Exam Score and Time
- The Time Limit is 150 minutes
- Every correct answer is scored as 1 mark
- The scores are calculated on the first four sections only, the General Awareness scores could be considered by the respective institute.
How this Study Guide is Organized 7
How to Answer Analogies 9
Lists and General Knowledge
World History 12
American History 14
Common Acronyms 31
Basic Science Concepts 32
Reading Roman numerals 38
The Top 100 Common Vocabulary 40
General Knowledge Questions 44
Answer Key 47
Practice Test Questions Set 1
Answer Key 65
Practice Test Questions Set 2
Answer Key 94
Pass the MAT Miller Analogies!Over 200 practice questions, tutorials, general knowledge lists and practice.