Everything you need right here!
Free practice questions, exam registration information, test FAQs, Multiple Choice Tips and Strategy, Test Taking Tips, plus study guides and practice tests in every format – PDF download and paperback.
- The NET exam is administered through specific schools and candidates can reserve their seats online.
- Candidates can attempt the NET exam up to three times in a year and the entire fee needs to be paid even if the applicant is reassessing a single portion.
- Candidates who fail the NET exam must wait for sixty days before taking the exam again.
- The exam scores are valid for 24 months.
- The NET exam is computer based – tips on taking a computer based test
- The exam consists of about six parts.
- The exam duration is approximately 2 ½ hours.
- All six sections of the exam are compulsory as they are scored and used to check if individuals can be considered for admission.
- Each sub test has a particular time for the candidate to complete it. If the candidate happens to go beyond the time limit, it skips the section and carries on to the next section.
- The exam scores are made available after the exam before candidates leave the exam center.
The six parts that are included in the NET exam are reading and comprehension, math skills, stress level exam, exam taking skills, learning style and social interaction.
- Comprehensive Math Exam – covers decimals , whole numbers, fractions, number system conversions, percentages along with questions in algebra (60 questions, answering time 60 minutes)
- Reading Rate- Reading speed is checked on any given college level material ( text is fixed, duration is of 1 minute)
- Social Decision – (17 questions, 15 minutes)
- Reading Comprehension – check on science reading ability (33 questions, 30 minutes)
- Learning Styles – (44 questions, 15 minutes)
- Stressful Situations – (49 questions, 15 minutes)
- Exam Taking Skills – (30 questions, 20 minutes)
While all six-exam sections must be taken only two is used to access candidate’s eligibility. The two sub tests that one needs to have a minimum score to apply for the program is;
- Reading Comprehension: Score required is 55
- Comprehensive Math: Score required is 65
Complete Study Guide including hundreds of pages of Tutorials, Self-Assessments, 2 sets of practice test questions, Complete guide to multiple choice strategy, Complete guide to taking a test, and Practice Test Questions for Paragraph Comprehension and Math.
Pass the NET! Nursing Entrance Test Study Guide and Practice Test Questions
How this study guide is organized 6
The NET Study Plan 7
Making a Study Schedule 9
Answer Key 18
Help with Reading Comprehension 19
Answer Key 35
Fraction Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts 39
Decimal Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts 42
Percent Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts 43
How to Answer Basic Math Multiple Choice 44
How to Solve Word Problems 47
Types of Word Problems 49
Answer Key 65
English Grammar and Punctuation Tutorials 68
Colons and Semicolons 69
How to Answer English Grammar Multiple Choice - Verb Tense 72
Common English Usage Mistakes - A Quick Review 85
Subject Verb Agreement 91
Practice Test Questions Set 1
Answer Key 127
Practice Test Questions Set 2
Answer Key 169