Topics covered in the Math section:
• Simple geometry and measurement
• Operations with polynomials
• Solving Inequalities
• Linear equations with one and two variables
• Solving quadratics
• Coordinate geometry
Types of reading comprehension questions that generally appear on the PERT.
• Identify the main idea
• Identify secondary ideas
• Identify the author’s intent
• Identify tone
• Distinguish between fact and opinion
Types of writing skills topics likely to appear on the PERT.
• English grammar
• English usage
• Subject – verb agreement
• Sentence structure
PERT Practice Test Questions, Prepared by our Dedicated Team of Experts!
Practice Test Questions for:
- English Grammar
- English Usage
Practice Tests are one of the best ways to study!
Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool, and one of the most effective ways
Practice tests can help you:
- Familiarize yourself with the exam format
- Familiarize yourself with the types of questions
- Build self confidence
- Practice exam time management
- Reduce exam anxiety
Do Everything you can to Pass the PERT!