Taking the Police Officer Entrance Test?
We can Help!
Types of reading questions that generally appear on the exam.
- Drawing logical conclusions
- Make predictions
- Analyze and evaluate the use of text structure to solve problems or identify sequences
- Vocabulary – Give the definition of a word from context
This section tests your ability to articulate in writing, complex thoughts in a clear and concise way that is understandable to others.
This includes, Grammar, usage, writing, vocabulary and spelling.
Logic and Problem Solving
Questions likely to appear on the test:
- Ordering information in a logical sequence
- Map reading
- Solving problems
- Identifying patterns in data
Situational Judgement questions test your judgement on the following topics :
- Being a Team Player
- Organizing and Planning
- Building Relationships
- Focusing on the Customer
- Creative and Analytical Thinking
Police Entrance Test Study Practice Course
Includes, reading comprehension, reasoning, mathematics, memory, grammar and spelling