Taking the PRAXIS Math? We can Help!
55 selected response and numeric entry questions
Arithmetic and algebra (62%)
Geometry and data (38%)
- Numbers and operations,
- Basic Algebra
- Functions and Graphs,
- Geometry and Measurement,
- Discrete Mathematics
About the Test
- 2 hour exam duration
- Exams are only administered in English
- Passing score information varies by location. Information can be found here: https://www.ets.org/praxis/states
- Exam locations can be found here: https://www.ets.org/praxis/register/centers_dates/
- Register for an exam admission ticket on the Praxis website,
- Contact ETS at least three days before exam date.
- Payment methods include: Credit/debit Card and PayPal
- Fee waivers are available for college students receiving financial aid, within certain income ranges.
- These can be found here: https://www.ets.org/praxis/about/fees/fee_waivers/
- It is advised you arrive thirty minutes before exam time
- Bring ID
- Photo and signature
- Complete name and signature of ID must match the registered name exactly
- Driver’s license with DPS renewal certificate
- Bring printed admission ticket
- Electronic items are not permitted
- Test scores are available 10-6 business days after the testing window closes.
- Some exams provide unofficial score reports upon completion of the exam.
- Your official score report will become available on your MY Praxis account.
Need to Practice your math? This is the book for you!
PRAXIS II Middle School Math practice questions, tutorials tips and tricks, math shortcuts, and multiple choice strategies! Everything you need, compiled by a dedicated team of experts with everything you need all in one place!
Here is what the PRAXIS Math Skill Practice can do for you:
- Practice tests allow you to practice your exam time management – a critical exam-writing skill that can easily improve your grade substantially.
- Learn powerful multiple choice strategies designed by exam experts! Includes tips and multiple choice strategies to increase your score you won’t find anywhere else!
- Learn then practice your math skills! Practice test questions are the best way to prepare for an exam and this is the book that you need to fully prepare for the math subject area test.
- Practice tests reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam. Hundreds of questions with detailed solutions and explanations to improve your understand of the basic concepts behind the questions.
- Practice Tests familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, giving you more confidence when you take the exam.
- Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses.
Practice Really Does Make Perfect!
The more questions you see, the more likely you are to pass the test. And between our study guide and practice tests, you’ll have over 200 practice questions that cover every category.
Our practice test questions have been developed by our dedicated team of experts. All the material in the study guide, including every practice question, are designed to engage your critical thinking skills needed to pass the test!
Heard it all before?
Maybe you have heard this kind of thing before, and don’t feel you need it. Maybe you are not sure if you are going to buy this book.
Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students!
Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn’t that worth it?