Over 200 BC Police Entrance Test (JIBC) math practice questions, prepared by a dedicated team of exam experts, with detailed answer key, Math shortcuts, tips and tricks, tutorials and multiple choice strategies!
Math Practice Questions and Tutorials including:
- Basic Math Operations
- Word Problems
- Basic Geometry
- Basic Algebra
Complete Test Preparation Inc., is not affiliated with any British Columbia Police Organization, or the Justice Institute of BC, who are not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.
Questions are for Skill Practice Only
You also receive:
- Math Multiple Choice Strategy
- How to Study for a Math Test
- How to make a study plan
- How to Take a Test
Here is what the Police Entrance Test Math Workbook can do for you:
- Learn then practice your math skills! Practice test questions are the best way to prepare for an exam and this is the book that you need to fully prepare for the math test.
- Practice Tests familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, giving you more confidence when you take the exam.
- Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses.
- Practice tests allow you to practice your exam time management – a critical exam-writing skill that can easily improve your grade substantially.
- Practice tests reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam. Hundreds of questions with detailed solutions and explanations to improve your understand of the basic concepts behind the questions.
- Learn powerful multiple choice strategies designed by exam experts! Includes tips and multiple choice strategies to increase your score you won’t find anywhere else!
Heard it all before?
Maybe you have heard this kind of thing before, and don’t feel you need it. Maybe you are not sure if you are going to buy this book.
Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students!
Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn’t that worth it?