GED® Math Practice Questions and Tutorials for:
- Exponents and Radicals
- Square Root
- Fractions, Decimals and Percent
- Order of Operations
- Word Problems
- Metric Conversion
- Ratio and proportion
- Linear equations with 1 and 2 variables
- Real-world quadratic problems
- Identify quadratic equations from graphs
- Solve Inequalities
- Algebraic geometry problems
- Basic Trigonometry
- Area, Volume and Perimeter
- Slope of a line
- Identify linear equations from a graph
- Calculate perimeter, circumference and volume
- Solve problems using the Pythagorean theorem
- Solve real world problems using the properties of geometric shapes
- Similarity and Congruence
Data Analysis and Statistics
- Means, Median and Mode
- Dependent and Independent Variables
- Interpreting Graphs and Tables
GED® is a registered trademark of American Council on Education Corporation, who are not involved in the production of, and do not endorse this publication.
You also receive:
- Math Multiple Choice Strategy
- How to Study for a Math Test
- How to make a GED® study plan
- How to Take a Test
Here is what the GED® Math Workbook can do for you:
- Learn then practice your math skills! Practice test questions are the best way to prepare for an exam and this is the book that you need to fully prepare for the GED® math test.
- Practice Tests familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, giving you more confidence when you take the exam.
- Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses.
- GED® Practice tests allow you to practice your exam time management – a critical exam-writing skill that can easily improve your grade substantially.
- Practice tests reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam. Hundreds of questions with detailed solutions and explanations to improve your understand of the basic concepts behind the questions.
- Learn powerful multiple choice strategies designed by exam experts! Includes tips and multiple choice strategies to increase your score you won’t find anywhere else!
Practice Really Does Make Perfect!
The more questions you see, the more likely you are to pass the test. And between our study guide and practice tests, you’ll have over 200 practice questions that cover every category.
Our GED® Math practice test questions have been developed by our dedicated team of experts. All the material in the study guide, including every practice question, are designed to engage your critical thinking skills needed to pass the test!