Types of reading questions that generally appear on the exam.
- Drawing logical conclusions
- Make predictions
- Analyze and evaluate the use of text structure to solve problems or identify sequences
- Vocabulary – Give the definition of a word from context
This section tests your ability to articulate in writing, complex thoughts in a clear and concise way that is understandable to others.
This includes, vocabulary, spelling and English grammar.
Logic and Problem Solving
Questions likely to appear on the test:
- Ordering information in a logical sequence
- Map reading
- Solving problems
- Identifying patterns in data
Complete Study Guide
Order PDF Download Version
PDF Download Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase. No shipping! No Waiting!
Study Practice APP
Full Study Practice Course with tutorials, self assessments, interactive quizzes, timed tests and more!