You want a complete Practice Test package with everything you need, complied by a dedicated team of experts all in one place!
Here is what our 2 RCMP Practice Test Package can do for you:
- Practice Tests are the best way to prepare for an exam and this is the book that you need to fully prepare for the California High School Equivalency Exam.
- Here are 2 complete RCMP Tests, prepared by a dedicated team of experts that will prepare you for the exam like nothing else will.
- Each complete RCMP Entrance Test includes information about the test such as the time allotted for each section, allowing you to time yourself for a complete exam experience.
- Practice Tests familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, giving you more confidence when you take the exam.
- Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses.
- Practice tests allow you to practice your exam time management – a critical exam-writing skill that can easily improve your grade substantially.
- Practice Tests reduce test anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam. Hundreds of questions with detailed solutions and explanations to improve your understand of the basic concepts behind the questions.
- If you are taking the RCMP Entrance Test (RPAT) – the 2 RCMP Practice Tests are an essential part of studying and passing!
Each RCMP Practice Test Contains:
- Reading Comprehension
- Composition – This section tests your ability to articulate
in writing, complex thoughts in a clear and
concise way that is understandable to others. This
includes, vocabulary, spelling and English grammar.
- Professional Judgment
- Recognition/Identification – Here you are
shown a face and asked to choose the same person
from four pictures, where their appearance has
- Logic – This section tests your ability to analyze
situations. Questions include, ordering pieces of
information into a logical sequence, reading a map,
identifying patterns in data, and solving problems
- Simple Word Problems (Basic Math)
OVER 250 questions in total! Similar in type and difficulty to the RCMP exam.
Study Mistakes (or why listen to us?)
If you are like most people you have probably made some of these fatal study mistakes:
Study Mistake #1 – Scavenger hunts online to find ‘free’ test questions. We have all done this and really know what happens – hours and hours of surfing, pages and pages of print outs, missing pages, questionable results, and hours of wasted time that you could have spent studying!
Consider this – What is your hourly rate? How much time did you spend trolling the Internet and what did you really get? If you are like most people, when you really look at what you got, you are disappointed.
If you are like most people you start out doing an RCMP questions scavenger hunt and then quick realize it is a complete waste of time, so you buy the 2 RCMP Practice Tests and start practicing right away.
Study Mistake #2 – Studying everything that could possibly be on the test. Many students start off trying this and I did too. And if you are like most people, you start off with high hopes of studying EVERYTHING but quickly realize it is impossible to study everything.
Study Mistake #3 – traditional test preparation methods. Consider this – if smart people who know their stuff still fail, (and lose $50,000 a year + benefits) then something must be wrong with the ‘traditional’ way of doing things.
You are right and yes there is! Taking a big test, with your new salary of up to $30,000 per year + benefits riding on the results is pretty stressful and even if you know your stuff you can still fail. Which in itself is a pretty scary thought!
You want a complete guide to the RCMP practice test package.
Imagine how you would feel if you took arrived at the RCMP exam and freaked out and couldn’t think straight! This is no joke and it happens to lots of people – BUT it doesn’t have to happen to you!
Other study mistakes – freaking out, procrastinating, delay, denial, leaving it to the last minute …. maybe you have a few more to add to my list!