Giant Scholarship List
- CaptainU Student-Athlete Scholarship – $2,000 scholarship each quarter to a top student-athlete.
- Houston Tennis Association Scholarships – Offers up to $2,000 to high school seniors in the Greater Houston area entering college in the upcoming year, and who have participated in high school varsity tennis and/or UST Texas Section tournaments or programs.Daniel Triano Scholarship – $1,000 for high school seniors who are registered with USA Hockey as both a player and an official who live in the Atlantic District.
Golf Course Superintendents Association of America Legacy Awards – $1,500 – Undergraduate program in a major field related to turf management.
Scott & Kim Verplank Foundation Scholarship – Up to $10,000 for high school seniors who have a childhood diagnosis of Type 1 Diabetes.
John and Sue Gompper Founders Scholarship – $1,000 to graduating high school seniors who have participated in a Kentucky Youth Soccer program
Ron Finley Scholarship – Up to $3,000 to graduating high school seniors in Oregon who want to enroll and wrestle in college next fall.
Sara Scholarship – $2,000 open to female high school seniors who have some involvement with the sport of golf.
- College Funding for Students with Disabilities at University of Washington
- Diabetes Council
- Health Resource Center at George Washington University
- Disabled World – list of disability scholarships for applicants including financial aid for the disabled and grant money for students with disabilities
DREAMers – Undocumented
- Expert Advice and Resources for Undocumented College Students
- The Dream.Us National Scholarship covers students’ tuition and fees (up to a maximum of $12,500 for an associate’s degree and $25,000 for a bachelor’s degree), at one of their Partner Colleges.
First Nations and Metis
- The Alberta Aboriginal Youth Achievement Awards (Metis Scholarships)
- Aboriginal and Northern Affairs Canada Website – Indigenous Bursaries Search Tool (Gov. Canada)
- Belcourt Brosseau Métis Awards
- Canada Post Aboriginal Education Incentive Award
- McGill Student Information First People’s House Métis Endowment Fund – for first-year Indigenous student entering in any undergraduate or professional program
- ATCO Pipelines – aimed at supporting Aboriginal students from First Nations and Métis communities in close proximity to our facilities.
- Nelson’s Indigenous Student Scholarship $10,000 to First Nation, Métis and Inuit student leaders who have demonstrated academic success, personal strength, with the intent to pursue post-secondary studies in Education.
- Benjamin A Gilman International Scholarship – For students receiving the Federal Pell Grant to study abroad.
- Dollars for Scholars – Multiple scholarships for incoming and current undergraduate students with financial need. Contact local chapters for eligibility requirements.
- The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship – For undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need and excellent academic potential.
- Shawn Carter Scholarship Foundation – For incoming and current undergraduate students to cover the costs of attending college and/or costs of a study abroad program.
- Edwards Scholarship Fund – For incoming and current undergraduate students who are Boston residents and demonstrate financial need.
- The Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship – For incoming undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need, leadership potential, and a dedication to community service.
- Ron Brown Scholarship Program – For incoming undergraduate students who identify as Black or African American and who demonstrate academic excellence, community leadership interest, and financial need.
Scholarships for Service
Scholarship For Service (SFS) is a unique program designed to recruit and train the next generation of information technology professionals, industrial control system security professionals, and security managers to meet the needs of the cybersecurity mission for Federal, State, local, and tribal governments. Recipients must agree to work after graduation for the U.S. Government, in a position related to cybersecurity, for a period equal to the length of the scholarship
- Army Nurse Corps Association (ANCA) Scholarship – currently serving or honorably discharged veterans of a U.S. Army component (Army, National Guard or Reserve)
- Veterans United Foundation Scholarship – Candidate must be Active Duty member or veteran currently pursuing a postsecondary degree
- Tillman Military Scholars Program – Available to Active Duty military personnel and to veterans of all branches of the U.S. Military
- Airmen Memorial Foundation – 25 scholarships totaling $37,500
- Army Aviation Scholarship Foundation, Inc. – Merit-based scholarships from $1,000 to $12,000
- Dolphin Scholarship – For members of the U.S. Submarine Force and Their Dependents
- Fisher House Foundation, Scholarships for Military Children
- Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation – committed to paying out more than $8.5 million in scholarships for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Seabee Memorial Scholarship Association – need-based scholarships for children and grandchildren of America’s fighting Seabees and Civil Engineer Corps (CEC)
Vegetarian Resource Group – One award of $10,000 and two awards of $5,000 to graduating U.S. high school students who have promoted vegetarianism in their schools and/or communities.
Scholarships by Career
Future Farmers of America – Grants and Scholarships
- A Neumann & Associates – Annual $1,000 Business Scholarship Program sponsoring talented students who plan to pursue a career in business.
- Brown, PC – National Founder’s Scholarship offers a $500 stipend to a current full-time U.S. undergraduate student earning their bachelor’s degree in business, with a demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship
Computer Science or Information Technology
- Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) – The VIP Women in Technology Scholarship (WITS) program is for students enrolled in a two or four‐year college or university and planning a career in computer science, information technology, management, information systems, or another related field.
- The Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners (AFTE) – AFTE awards $2000.00 annually to students seeking a career in Forensic Science
- American Academy of CPR and First Aid, Inc.
- Health Focus of Southwest Virginia
- The Army Nurse Corps Association (ANCA) – Students currently enrolled in an accredited baccalaureate or advanced degree nursing or nurse anesthesia program
- The Foundation of the National Student Nurses’ Association, Inc. (FNSNA)
- The Recovery Village – Scholarships for Behavioral Health Degree Programs
- Health Care Admin Scholarships – Big list of Health Care Administration Scholarships