Get ready for the TABE with these practice questions!
Practice questions for all TABE content! Practice and increase your score!
Basic Math topics likely to appear on the exam:
- Basic operations with fractions, decimals and percent
- Solve word problems
Solve equations with 1 variable
Need to brush up on Your math? This is the book for you!
TABE Math practice questions, easy-to-read tutorials explaining everything in plain language, exam tips and tricks, math shortcuts, and multiple choice strategies! Everything you need, complied by a dedicated team of experts with everything you need all in one place!
Here is what the TABE Math Workbook can do for you:
- Learn then practice your math skills! Practice test questions are the best way to prepare for an exam and this is the book that you need to fully prepare for the TABEE math test.
- Practice Tests familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, giving you more confidence when you take the exam.
- Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses.
- Practice tests allow you to practice your exam time management – a critical exam-writing skill that can easily improve your grade substantially.
- Practice tests reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam. Hundreds of questions with detailed solutions and explanations to improve your understand of the basic concepts behind the questions.
- Learn powerful multiple choice strategies designed by exam experts! Includes tips and multiple choice strategies to increase your score you won’t find anywhere else!
Practice Really Does Make Perfect!
The more questions you see, the more likely you are to pass the test. And between our study guide and practice tests, you’ll have over 200 practice questions that cover every category.
Our practice test questions have been developed by our dedicated team of experts. All the material in the study guide, including every practice question, are designed to engage your critical thinking skills needed to pass the test!
Heard it all before?
Maybe you have heard this kind of thing before, and don’t feel you need it. Maybe you are not sure if you are going to buy this book.
Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students!
Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn’t that worth it?
Prepared by our Dedicated Team of Experts!
- Over 100 Practice Questions
- Tutorials for all Math content
- Test Tips
- Multiple Choice Strategies - Not found anywhere else!
- How to Study for a Math Test
- Mental Preparation for a Test
Test shortcuts, tips and strategies to increase your score!
Practice Exercises and Tutorials for:
- Fractions, Decimals and Percent
- Basic Algebra
- Word Problems
- And a lot more!
Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool and one of the most effective ways to study!
Practice tests can help you:
- Learn your strengths and weaknesses
- Familiarize yourself with the exam format
- Build your self-confidence
- Practice your exam time management
- Reduce exam anxiety
Why not do everything you can to increase your score?
The TABE® Study Plan 9
Making a Study Schedule 12
Practice Questions 18
Answer Key 22
Mode, Mean and Median 23
Practice Questions 26
How to Solve Word Problems 40
Types of Word Problems 43
Practice Questions 57
Answer Key 65
Fractions Decimal & Percent
Fraction Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts 74
Converting Fractions to Decimals 76
Converting Fractions to Percent 77
Decimal Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts 80
Converting Decimals to Fractions 80
Converting Decimals to Percent 80
Percent Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts 81
Converting Percents to Decimals 82
Converting Percents to Fractions 82
Practice Questions 85
Answer Key 92
Practice Questions 99
Answer Key 107
Solving Algebraic Equations 110
Practice Questions 113
Answer Key 116
Basic Math Multiple Choice
How to Study for a Math Test
How to Prepare for a Test
The Strategy of Studying 132
How to Take a Test
Reading the Instructions 134
How to Take a Test 137
In the Test Room 141
Avoid Anxiety Before a Test 147
Common Test-Taking Mistakes 149