Studying for the TACHS Exam? Here is how to pass!
- Online registration is easy and advised. Simply fill out the online registration forms
- Candidates can register via telephone by calling 1-866-61TACHS (1-866-618-2247) Monday-Friday from 8:00am-7:00pm and Saturday-Sunday from 10:00am-2:00pm (ET)
- Candidates can also be registered via mail. Download and complete application forms and send along with payment to
TACHS Examination Office,
PO Box 64675,
Eagan, MN 55164-9522
- Reading (vocabulary and reading comprehension)
- Language (four short tests on capitalization, spelling, usage and punctuation and expression)
- Mathematics (two sections: concepts and estimation and problem-solving/data interpretation)
- The exam is timed for 2 hours
- The exam is made up of subtests
- The exam is set as multiple choice questions
Application fee is $52
Test results will be sent to three high schools chosen by the candidate
Increase your Score on the TACHS Exam!
Pass the TACHS
By, Complete Test Preparation Inc.
Test for Admission to Catholic High Schools Study Guide and Practice Tests
Complete TACHS Study Guide including hundreds of pages of Tutorials, Self-Assessments, 2 sets of practice test questions. Practice Test Questions for Reading, Math, Vocabulary, Language and more. One of the most complete TACHS test prep books!
Order PDF Download Version – $19.99 PDF Download Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase. No shipping! No Waiting!
Published by: Complete Test Preparation Inc.
Publication Date:October 29, 2013
Modified: September 25th, 2018 September 25th, 2018
Published: June 2nd, 2014