Quick List of Solving Analogy Strategy
1. Practice Practice Practice! See practice questions here
2. Give an exact answer! Objective not subjective. Your subjective answer is not going to be the correct answer! See below for examples.
3. Learn the main types of relationships. See below for a complete list
4. Read the given analogy in a sentence. For example, Given A, is related to Given B, in the same way Choice #1 A, is related to Choice #1 B.
5. Switch the order of the choices given.
Continue reading “How to Answer Analogy Questions” »