Taking the CNA? We can Help!
How to pass the CNA Practice Tests
Everything you Need! Free online practice questions, exam registration information, Test FAQs, Test Preparation Tips and Strategies, plus test practice in every format – Printed Book, Printable PDF download, Kindle, ebook and iBooks.
- The exam comprises of a written section and a practical test portion
- The written section comprises of basic nursing, daily duties with patients, patient rights, communication skills, and patient emotional needs.
- The practical portion of the American Red Cross exams includes:
- Measure vital signs, pulse, blood pressure and respiration
- Perform duties such as making a bed, with and without a patient in it
- Perform regular duties such as moving a patient, assisting with dressing, moving patients into a wheelchair, and responding to common emergencies
- The test comprises of a written section and a practical test portion
- The written section is multiple choice format
- The written section is timed for 2 hours
- After the written questions, candidates will take turns for the practical test portion
- Candidates are usually asked to come with a helper for this section but sometimes, a model may be provided
- Candidates are not told in advance the practical skills on which they will be tested
The exam fee for the CNA exams are set by each state board of nursing
It looks great so far and I think will be very helpful.
CNA Practice Tests
2 Practice Tests, with detailed explanations. Paperback
Order Printed Book (Amazon) $19.99
Order PDF Download Version – $14.99 Printable PDF Version of Printed Version. Download after purchase.