Spatial Ability Practice Questions
The only way to study for spatial ability questions is to practice and get used to the format. Spatial ability questions test your perception, not facts that you have memorized.
1. When the two longest sides touch what will the
2. When folded, what pattern is possible?
3. When folded into a loop, what will the strip of paper look like?
4. Which of the choices is the same pattern at a different angle?
5. When put together, what 3-dimensional shape will you get?
There is some confusion about this question. Viewed from the it will still have a flat top (Choice D). If the longest came to a , then when the 2 sides touch, it would be a cone (Choice C).
More Information and IQ Practice Questions
Logic and Reasoning (All)
Solve IQ questions (Youtube Video)
How to Solve IQ Questions (Yahoo Answers)
Modified: December 18th, 2018 December 18th, 2018
Published: June 12th, 2014